Google AdSense has once again Updated the AdSense Program Policies.
There are several Good news and Bad news.
The Good news are:
1. We can 3 link units on our site(s)/blog(s).
2. As usual 3 AdSense for Contents on each pages.
3. A maximum of 2 Google AdSense for search boxes may be placed on a page.
4. Up to 2 referral units from each referral product or offering may be displayed on a page.
5. No More MFA(Made For AdSense) sites.
The Bad news are:
1. The AdSense Ads are only allowed on Content-based-pages.
2. No AdSense code may be integrated into a software application. ( So, you can't test your websites in your websites building softwares )
3. No Google ad may be placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads, whether or not the page content is relevant.
( Is this means DOOM for personal blog with AdSense Ads? )
** Find out more about the new policies here and prevent yourself from being banned:
New Policies of AdSense.